A few weeks ago, I've lost one of the most important women in my life, My Opah. I know it was her time to go but I still feel that it's too soon. I did managed to inform her about my big day next year, and I could see that she was happy for me. She even tried to reply me when I told her. I teared up when she did that and I'm tearing up now writing and remembering about that day. I miss you Opah. The house it not the same without you and Atok. Its very empty and quiet.
They came all the way to visit little baby me.
Half way thru 2015, will be a big day for me. I am very much excited and nervous as hell. Planning this is not easy, especially when I have a sister-bride-zilla, who is happily married with three kids. I'm hoping it's because she is overly excited.
I only have around 5 months to prepare. As for now, the only thing that is confirmed is the the 1st venue (malay weddings and their ceremonies!) and the 2nd venue, still under the waiting list. Can't do much till the venues are confirmed.
Before I end this, I am looking forward to an all girls trip next month! SHOPPING!
Laters Smellys!
No comments:
Post a Comment