Monday, March 21, 2016

No hello...

I had a miscarriage a couple of months ago. I didnt really have enough time for it to hit me that I was pregnant. I was sad but also a bit emotionless. It was too soon for me to have a reaction. I only knew I was pregnant for 2 days and after that it was gone. I had to go through D&C. It was scary, I didnt want to do it but I had to. I woke up in pain. I was in pain for about a week and whatever I took to ease the pain didnt work. My husband, he didnt understand the pain and thought I was acting. I am grateful that it happen early. I think I would have been heartbroken if it was further along. It happen for a reason. The tiny thing wasnt ready yet or not strong enough.

Now, I feel that I lost something. Something is missing in me. What scares me now is that if I cant have babies. We havent been really trying as my body is still healing. My hormones is haywire and my period is erratic.


Soon I will have you and I will love you always.

No comments: